Message of the week

We like to move it move it

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Kraken

Now seeing as the new term has started, and I'm betting it's going to be a busy one, I figured it was high time to start getting some drawing in where I can. Because I don't quite feel 'in the mind set' yet I have opted to first draw something already existing and then run it through Illustrator for practice. As I'm currently bashing away at FFI anniversary on the PSP I thought what better than one of the four fiends.
Kraken, Fiend of Water
In Illustrator I tried my hand at some calligraphic brush work instead of using the pen tool. However I feel this is better utilized on a graphic tablet, what with the pressure and variation of stroke settings that would have been available, alas I do not own one but I figure I'll try and get hold of one at Uni soon.

Quick mockup of shades

No comments:

Post a Comment