Message of the week

We like to move it move it

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Self Promotion Project

Brief: 
In response to an advertised job, develop a self promotional pack to fit in an A4 padded envelope. This pack is to contain stationary used for your company, the items to include are:

• Logo
• Self Promoting Poster
• Letter Head
• Covering Letter
• Compliment Slip
• Business Card
• CD Label
• 8 page booklet CV

*For all stationary, excluding the brochure, use only two Pantone colours.

For my brochure I designed a fold out booklet printed double sided on a sheet of A3. The logo is a vector conversion of the ink drawing I posted on this blog a couple months back, also included in the brochure, as I believe it's one of my best non-digital illustrations. The Pantone's used were solid uncoated 158 U and 419 U.

 


 









No comments:

Post a Comment