Message of the week

We like to move it move it

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

So what have I been up to you say?

Well it's been a pretty busy second year so far that's for sure what with having pets leave us, gaining new additions to the house and family engagements. But fear not there is plenty work in amongst all that don't you worry, so I guess this is the point where I make some additions to my work blog. Well here we go.

Guardian Editorial - The Squeeze
The first project we did this year was an image for an article in the guardian newspaper following the riots in London. The piece I call 'The Squeeze' represents politicians grabbing hold of London and pressing tight in hopes of gaining something positive. The oil which seeps out is the outcome of their methods which in turn leads to what is referred to in the article as "flammable streets" where any spark could cause social uprising as was seen in august. My tutor actually loved it, for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment