Message of the week

We like to move it move it

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 11, 2011

Digital Design Elective

So at this point it's actually April and I've started my elective for this year 'Digital Design'. The people on this module are expected to have no understanding of illustrator however my mind is BLOWN by the work they asked of us. The first assignment consists of an illustrator image and a photoshop image, after picking a building in Sunderland from a list given to us we were told to head out and take various pictures. One of these images is to be reconstructed using illustrator to a realistic photographic level, and here's the image I picked.
Empire Theatre
However before we do any work a research book is to be assembled, which makes no sense because the whole point is being able to work in it as you progress not make the book hand it in then do the work, So naturally I need to include some test images such as these.





No comments:

Post a Comment