Message of the week

We like to move it move it

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 11, 2011

The Research Book

So the research book for Digital Design Assignment one has been finished and handed in, I neglected to photocopy  my sketches so I'll have to wait till after the Easter holidays to get it back. I do however have my work in progress on the Empire Theatre.
Empire Tower Base
It's taken me near enough 2 solid hours to get this far, but that's an assumption because I did it other the course of a 6 hour day, so it may have been substantially shorter than that, I'm not the best time keeper.

Oh and I'm currently engaged in 2 projects at Uni, the other being the design of a full graphic novel based on the invention of *picks out of tutors hat* THE WORLD WIDE WEB! So I'll get some of my sketchbook work up on here soon such as character design, boy this will be entertaining to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment