Message of the week

We like to move it move it

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 11, 2011

So begins University work

So not far into Uni we started our digital design module, not a great deal was expected from us as most had little or no experience. The main focus of the module was the introduction to Illustrator and Photoshop, now I am a long time user of Photoshop and instead of listening to the tutors step by step of 'how to make a new layer' I decided to do this.
Sir Upperdog
Next we were supposed to then mess around with Photoshop a bit then be taught a little on Illustrator, having nothing to do I went straight onto Illustrator and did this.
Ofcourse I had not seen the flaw in working fast as soon I was left with nothing to do . . . nothing except stare at facebook for another hour, which although easy to do leaves me feeling dead inside haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment