Message of the week

We like to move it move it

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 28, 2011

One week to go

Benn enjoying easter time off Uni a little too much perhaps, as I have neglected doing any work until recently :s But fear not I am on my way to finishing my Digital Design project which I believe is in for next friday, my only issue I think is going to be colouring using the live paint tool in Ai.
The Empire so far (look at previous blog entry for image being worked on)
In other news I have been playing some of the Gears of War 3 Beta with my group and have to say it is looking to surpass previous Gears titles by far when it comes to multiplayer. The level designs, though small, are well planned out and weapon placement is in no way biased which means those 'trick shooters' with the longshot will be nothing to fear once more. There is however a problem with players who like to sit tight in a huddle waiting for a power weapon such as the 'One shot' to spawn which leaves human counter parts across the world spamming their gamepads furiously. Needless to say it is fun when you win.

No comments:

Post a Comment